Happiness is in everything if you have the sight. In the current time, every person has stress of job, career, studies and many other things. It is very important to be happy in today’s situation. There is also a movie called “ The Pursuit of Happyness”. It is one of the best movies inspiring many youngsters and teens.
There are some of the best quotes of ‘The Pursuit of Happyness’ that motivate you even in the darkest times. Let us discuss few of the best quotes of this movie.
The Pursuit of happyness Quotes :
1. “Walk that walk and go forward all the time. Don’t just talk that talk, walk it and go forward. Also, the walk didn’t have to be long strides; baby steps counted too. Go forward.”
2. “No one ever laid out the sequence of events that led to my mother being prosecuted and imprisoned for alleged welfare fraud.”
3. “The future was uncertain, absolutely, and there were many hurdles, twists, and turns to come, but as long as I kept moving forward, one foot in front of the other, the voices of fear and shame, the messages from those who wanted me to believe that I wasn’t good enough, would be stilled.”
4. “This is a work of nonfiction. I have rendered the events faithfully and truthfully just as I have recalled them. Some names and descriptions of individuals have been changed in order to respect their privacy. To anyone whose name I did not”
5. “Others may question your credentials, your papers, your degrees. Others may look for all kinds of ways to diminish your worth. But what is inside you no one can take from you or tarnish. This is your worth, who you really are, your degree that can go with you wherever you go, that you bring with you the moment you come into a room, that can’t be manipulated or shaken. Without that sense of self, no amount of paper, no pedigree, and no credentials can make you legit. No matter what, you have to feel legit inside first.”
6. “Her stillness defeated his storm.”
7. “Every time he came back, apologetic, contrite, he’d start off being real nice. But he was as predictable as rain. Nobody knew when he’d go off, but at some point everybody knew he would.”
8. “Wealth can also be that attitude of gratitude with which we remind ourselves every day to count our blessings.”
9. “The world is your oyster. It’s up to you to find the pearls.”
10. “There was a language specific to all things. The ability to learn another language in one arena, whether it was music, medicine, or finance, could be used to accelerate learning and other arenas, too.”
These beautiful quotes from The Pursuit of Happyness, heal your mind and relax your mind. They also reduce your stress and make each day more active and interesting.