Who can be a better inspiration than the man who defeated all the hurdles and challenges around him? A little boy from a village, selling newspapers, ended up being the president of the country. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam is a name we will remember for a lifetime. He devoted his life teaching people, working for the nation, taking Indian science projects to the next level. He contributed significantly in the ISRO’s aerospace programs and Indian nuclear power development. He is no more with us but his words will always be alive and we shall never forget his lessons.
Here we have some words quoted by our ‘Missile Man’ that will motivate you to fight and defeat the challenges around you just the way he did.
APJ Abdul Kalam Quotes :
1. “Two rules for a peaceful life: Depression in failure should never go to heart, and ego in success should never go to the brain.”
2. “Excellence happens not by accident. It is a process.”
3. “Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.”
4. “Don’t take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.”
5. “All of us do not have equal talent. But, all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents.”
6. “I was willing to accept what I couldn’t change.”
7. “You should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us.”
8. “You have to dream before your dreams can come true.”
9. “A dream is not that which you see while sleeping, it is something that does not let you sleep.”
10. “If you want to shine like a sun, first burn like a sun.”
11. “Man needs difficulties in life because they are necessary to enjoy success.”
12. “I am not handsome but I can give my hand to someone who needs help… Because beauty is required in the heart, not in face…”
13. “The best brains of the nation may be found on the last benches of the classroom.”
14. “Winners are not those who never fail but those who never quit.”
15. “Luxury and Lies have huge maintenance costs. But Truth and Simplicity are self-maintained without any cost.”
16. “One best book is equal to hundred good friends, but one good friend is equal to a library.”
17. “Unless India stands up to the world, no one will respect us. In this world, fear has no place. Only strength respects strength.”
18. “Your best teacher is your last mistake.”
19. “Don’t read success stories, you will only get message. Read failure stories, you will get some ideas to get success.”
20. “You cannot change your future, but, you can change your habits, and surely your habits will change your future.”
These quotes by A. P. J Abdul Kalam has an equal impact on all age groups. They not only motivate us to fight with the problems but also inspires us to be a better human. Long live his words. We hope, they will inspire you and bring some positive change for you.