The cinematic masterpiece, The Godfather, is one of those movies where the dialogues have been used by many of us now and then at some or the other point in life. The Godfather quotes are timeless and it is one of those Gangster movies that were fab on the box office. The movie revolved around the story of a family and the movie The Godfather has all elements including tragic, satisfying, operatic, and intimidating. With some outstanding performances by Al Pacino, Marlon Brando, and Diane Keaton, and more, The Godfather delivered and gave the public numerous memorable and meaningful dialogues. Whether you’re a fan of the first one, the second, or the third, there are tons of iconic The Godfather quotes and scenes that are ingrained in our head for life.
Take a look at some of the most favorite ones now, and yeah do memorize some, in case you plan to use them for the next time!
- Coming from the guy who transformed a family-run old school mafia into a criminal empire. This just proves the fact that cowards are comforted with lies.
“I respect those that tell me the truth no matter how hard it is.”
- There are some life lessons no classroom can teach. The Godfather quote says the same.
“I have learned more in the streets than in any classroom.”
- Good Friends can be great, and with them, by your side, you can build your own empire.
“Friendship is everything. Friendship is more than talent. It is more than the government. It is almost the equal of family.” – Don Corleone
- Whatever one does, it is always done for the family. For it’s only them who can give unconditional love.
“A man who doesn’t spend time with his family can never be a real man” – Don Vito Corleone
- There is another badass one.
“I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn’t work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.”
- Money doesn’t come easy, and you never know where one got all the secret treasure!
“Behind every successful fortune, there is a crime.”
- Another famous The Godfather quote, that all of us have been using for ages.
“There are many things my father taught me here in this room. He taught me: Keep Your friends close but your enemies closer.”
- And if you have enemies, then you bound to use below Godfather quote.
“Revenge is a dish that tastes best when served cold.”
- Bam! This is possibly where everyone learned to say “Let’s make a deal!”
“I’m gonna make him an offer he can’t refuse.” – Don Vito Corleone
- Not to miss out on this business quote. Virgil Sollozzo, the clever businessman believes in keeping his expenses minimal. Be like Sollozzo.
“I don’t like violence, Tom. I’m a businessman. Blood is a big expense.”
GodFather quotes are equally powerful laced with badassery, wit, and wisdom. if you loved these best yet classy-badass Godfather quotes, do let us know below.